Ashford Heating Supplies Ltd, operating www.ashfordheating.com & www.batheandbeyond.com
What data we need
The personal data we collect from you includes:
- Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact Ashford Heating Supplies Ltd (www.ashfordheating.com & www.batheandbeyond.com).
- Your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts
- How you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
Why we need it
We use Google Analytics & Hubspot software to collect information about how you use our websites stated above. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, for example improving site search.
Google Analytics & Forms submitted through Hubspot store information about:
- Which pages you visit
- How long you spend on each page
- How you reached the site
- What you click on while you’re visiting the site
We do not collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
We also collect data in order to:
- Improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- Respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- Send email alerts to users who request them
What we do with your data
We will not:
- Sell or rent your data to third parties
- Share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as it is needed for the purposes set out in this document.
How we protect your data and keep it secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of your data – for example, we protect your data using varying levels of encryption.
You have the right to request:
- Information about how your personal data is processed
- A copy of that personal data
- That anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
If you have any of these requests, please contact our Data Protection Officer.