• The UK's leading wetroom specialist
• Over 250,000 successful installations in the UK
• Lifetime Watertight Guarantee (on selected products)
• Full technical support and training for installations
• Dedicated research and development team
• Certified with Investor in People and to ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 14001:2004
Impey Tilesafe? tanking membrane has been designed to provide an instant heavy-duty watertight barrier to your wetroom – preventing leaks and providing complete peace of mind.
How does it work?
Waterproofing or ‘tanking’ a wetroom involves applying a waterproof layer to the floor and walls of the shower zone because no matter how well the tiles have been fixed, over time water will always find a way through the tiles/grout which can lead to leaks and costly repairs.
Beware of the load weights on plaster, plasterboard walls when using large format tiles. Impey Tilesafe? is a flexible rubberised self-adhesive membrane sheet that incorporates a tiling mesh that comes on a roll and once applied there is no curing time so it is possible fix the tiles the same day.
Available in 5m and 10m sizes complete with lifetime guarantee
Do NOT use a ready mix adhesive or epoxy based grout.