During these unusual times, Worcester Bosch are determined to help all installers return to work safely and get their business back up and running.
At a time when cashflow may be more limited than usual, Worcester Bosch are delighted to have expanded their cashback offering with:
The Worcester 2000 is their most affordable boiler and comes with a comprehensive 5 year guarantee as standard and a 6 year guarantee when installed with a Greenstar System Filter. Now better value than ever, and with flow rates of up 12 l/min, the boiler still comes with the Greenstar Comfort+ II in the box!
The Greenstar i combi is perfect for small to medium sized homes with one bathroom, the boilers’ come with an extended guarantee of up to 8 years when installed with any Greenstar System.
Cashback is applied to a single pre-paid Mastercard, for you to easily top up with future cashback registrations, and allows you to spend your hard-earned money anywhere!
£100 Cashback MasterCard Promotion (the “Promotion”) – Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”).
2. The promoter is Bosch Thermotechnology Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 01993294, whose registered office address is Cotswold Way, Warndon, Worcester, WR4 9SW, United Kingdom (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion period will run from 00.01 on 15.06.2020 to 23.59pm on 31.08.2020 (“Promotion Period”). The closing date for receipt of the Reward claim made by the Eligible Participants is 30.09.2020 at 23:59pm (GMT) (“Closing Date”).
4. The Promotion is open to installers:
a. based in the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland; and
b. are Gas Safe Registered (in the United Kingdom) or registered with R.G.I.I. (in the Republic of Ireland); and
c. aged 18 or over (“Eligible Participant”).
5. The Promoter assumes that by entering the Promotion (and you warrant that) that you are aged 18 or over. Participants entering the Promotion as an employee of an organisation have an obligation to (i) inform their employer about the Promotion, and (ii) ensure that they are able to enter the Promotion in accordance with their employee’s internal policies.
Reward and Entry:
6. You will only be eligible to enter this Promotion if you purchase a Worcester 2000 gas boiler (the “Boiler”) during the Promotion Period in the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland (each a “Qualifying Product”);
7. The cash-back award is £100 (the “Reward”).
8. To enter the Promotion and receive the Reward, an Eligible Participant must :
a. Purchase a Boiler during the Promotion Period;
b. Register the Boiler with the Promoter by telephone to the Promoter’s call centre, the Promoter’s website (www.worcester-bosch.co.uk ); or an online portal (including the Worcester Accredited Installer portal, and Greenstar Rewards portal, and MyWorcester App), during the Closing Date;
c. Go to Worcesterboschpromotions.co.uk
d. Complete the Reward claim form before the Closing Date.
(together the “Entry Requirements”).
9. If the Entry Requirements are met the Eligible Participant will automatically be entered into the Promotion (“Entry”). If the Entry Requirements are not met, you will not be entered into the Promotion. and will not be eligible for the Reward.
10. Multiple Entries can be made per Eligible Participant. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
11. The Promoter reserves the right and has complete discretion to refuse any Entry and accepts no responsibility for any Rewards not successfully made or fully completed due to any reason including technical faults.
12. If the Entry Requirements are met, the Reward will be processed by our external partner 360insights (‘360’) who will require you to register on the 360 website and provide certain personal information in order to send you a prepaid Mastercard (‘Mastercard’) with the amount claimed added onto it for you to spend. The Mastercard has to be activated within three (3) months from the date of the email (“Activation”).
13. By making a valid Entry, give their consent to be notified by the Promoter or 360 via email or telephone.
14. Mastercard may refuse to issue you a prepaid Mastercard as acceptance is subject to the terms and conditions of Mastercard which can be found at: www.360digitalpayments.com. Please note that the Promotor has not partnered with Mastercard and nor is the Promotor a contractual partner of Mastercard.
15. The Promoter will arrange for the MasterCard to be delivered to the Participant’s address in the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland respectively at the Promoter’s cost, the monetary value on the MasterCard will be in GBP. Please allow up to 28 days from being notified of your successful claim for the Reward for delivery of the Mastercard.
16. MasterCard reserve the right to initiate a participant validation check when cumulative total payment amount exceeds the following GBP and Euro amounts:
• Euro (EUR): 2,500
• British Pound (GBP): 2,500
The recipient will need to provide at minimum their full name, primary address and birth date. The recipient may choose to provide the required information at the time they are prompted or may opt to return later to provide the information. However, they will not be able to access the funds from the payment that triggered the threshold check or future payments until the information has been provided and cleared the validation check
17. The Reward is not transferable.
18. In all matters relating to the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
19. At all times throughout the Promotion, participants must deal with the Promoter in the utmost good faith in every respect. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and disqualify any participant that it has reasonable grounds to believe has breached any of the Terms, including, but not limited to, falsifying any information submitted to or requested by the Promoter.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or terminate the Promotion at any time without notice. However, the Promoter will use its reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect of such amendment or termination to avoid disappointment. Any termination or amendment to the Promotion will be communicated in the same way as the Promotion was communicated.
21. The Promoter excludes all liability for taxes relating to the Reward and any tax liability arising from the provision of the Reward will be the sole responsibility of the recipient of the Reward.
22. The Promoter does not claim any rights of ownership in your Entry, nor does the Promoter accept responsibility for the return of any Entry, including those consisting of artistic or other material.
23. If a participant does not wish for their details to be entered into the Promotion or if they opt out but then wish to re-enter, they can advise the Promoter by writing to its address set out in clause 2, or by email to: Marketing.Wo@uk.bosch.com.
25. The Promotion will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Promotion.